Thursday, December 9, 2010

Buckle Up

Hello! I've been wanting to post for a while but our satellite Internet is dead. We are going on Week 4 of being bamboozled, dismissed and abused by various Hughesnet technicians. Today the tech says he can't come because his truck is ON FIRE. Well.

But this post can't wait any longer. I need to clear my conscience. You know my general views on government and economics and I've always half-jokingly promised that I would tell you when I thought it was time to start building a bunker and storing canned goods.

I'm no longer joking. I need you to know that now is the time to prepare for hard times. I believe that my grandchildren will look back at 2010 as the year America ceased being a "superpower".

Our lifestyle is no longer sustainable. America as we knew it or at least as we thought we understood it no longer exists. Economic collapse IS coming and we've brought it on ourselves. I don't know when it will happen or if it will come down with a giant crash or if we will slowly deteriorate into desperation. But it's going to be painful.

Violent Marxist revolutionaries are taking Europe by storm and they will come here. They have been planting the seeds of revolution for decades. The bomb-throwing, America-hating hippies of the '60s are now the establishment. They are running our education system, financial system, political system, industry and healthcare. The only piece remaining that they don't completely control is the media. And they have their sights set on it with "net neutrality" and the FCC. And once we are no longer free to communicate competing ideas with each other it's checkmate. Game over.

But I haven't lost hope. America WILL survive. She won't look quite the same. There will be scars that remain but her principles are indestructible. All men are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights: life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

So buckle up--it's gonna get dicey. But the good news is I believe the good guys win in the end.







- Posted using BlogPress from Dixie, my iPhone

No comments: