Monday, January 26, 2009

Dear Wal-Mart

Dear Wal-Mart:

Why must you lure me into your seasonal Valentine's aisle with all its chocolatey goodness? I have no self-control as evidenced by the Ghiradelli assorted chocolates that found their way into my buggy. (That's a shopping cart to you non-Southerners.)

Also, I would like to humbly suggest that your customers be required to take and pass an I.Q. test before being allowed to use the self-check line.

And could you please not allow people with too much time on their hands, that are indecisive and/or whose rear-end is wider than one-half of the shopping aisle so that you cannot pass them to shop during peak shopping hours, a.k.a. the hours that I like to shop?

Also, did you know that your craft lady is over-medicated? I have never seen anyone move so slow in my life. And she had to measure my fabric twice because she lost count of the yards...I only asked for two.

Sincerely,

Your cranky customer who should have eaten lunch before shopping because hunger makes me irritable.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Amen, Sister! Preach it!

I also would suggest adding a child care facility at the front of the store for me, and all the other exhausted moms, to drop our kids off so that we may shop in peace!

Stephanie @ My Answered Prayer said...

I agree with the child care facility...but I'm going to take up for my lady in the craft section...We're good friends back there!!!

Also, look at it this way at least we still have a fabric section :)

mer@lifeat7000feet said...

I am laughing SO hard right now, Lisa.

And yeah, I agree with Steph about the craft section. They took ours away last fall.

Mich said...

I would agree with Stephanie...
Our Walmart has no more fabric, yarn or anything else sold by the yard!

We also don't have the self check outs...

Christi @ Writing the Waves said...

Funny Lisa...except I might be one of those customers that wouldn't pass the IQ test required to use the self check aisle! I always assumed that it was Wal-Mart's fault...not mine! :)